Project co-financing by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund as Regional Competitiveness Operational Programme 2007.-2013.
Project name: “IND – EKO – strengthening the competitiveness of companies introducing new CIPP and ADR technology, optimizing production processes and convergence operations with the relevant legislation”
Project duration: 15th of July 2014.-14th od July 2016.
Project value: 15.518.983,31 kn
EU co-financing: 6.264.313,11 kn
OVERALL OBJECTIVE: Contribution to increase the competitiveness of the Croatian sector of waste management, and particularly to environmental protection, preservation of habitat and biodiversity, and enhance the security of people by removing all types of waste from the environment, including hazardous waste.
SPECIAL OBJECTIVES: Improving productivity, expansion of production-service processes capacity, optimizing of the support process for production-service business segment and the strengthening of human resources.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF COMPANY IND-EKO PROJECT ARE:
- Investments in new technology and equipment for the production and installation of CIPP (cured-in-place pipe) pipe for trenchless rehabilitation of pipelines
- Investments in new ADR technology and equipment for the collection of hazardous oily waste and the production of alternative fuel
- Implementation of ERP / CRM integrated system for the management of the new production process and the production of new services and new services customers relationship management
- General employee training
- Presentation of new products and services at international trade fairs
- Publicity and visibility
- Project management and administration
PROJECT RESULTS SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHING:
- Reconciliation with legislation
- Production-service processes productivity increased, reduction of consumption of resources by introducing new ADR and CIPP technology
- Human resources of the company are strengthened and trained for the use of new technology
- Optimized the production management by introducing ERP / CRM system
- Visibility of the project to the potential and current customers, suppliers and the general public.
Customers of IND-EKO Ltd. are the ultimate beneficiaries of the implementation of this project and IND-EKO will provide new services on domestic, EU market and beyond!
Project “IND – EKO – strengthening the competitiveness of companies introducing new CIPP and ADR technology, optimizing production processes and convergence operations with the relevant legislation”
CONTACT OF THE GOVERNMENT BODY AND IMPLEMENTING AGENCY
For more informations about EU fund visit: