IND-EKO Ltd. is a market leader in implementation of trenchless pipe rehabilitation technologies.
This methods are especially suitable for urban areas, old town centers, congested roads and industrial plants.
IND-EKO Ltd. rehabilitates old pipes using its own equipment, experienced personnel and liners impregnated in our modern plant.
- applicable to all pipe materials
- completely removes pipe infiltration and leakage
- confirmed quality
- economical solution
- expected lifetime > 50 years
- flow increase due to smooth surface
- high chemical and temperature resistance
- installation of a new pipe within existing pipe
- minimal disruption to the environment and working process
- no damage to the other underground infrastructure (water lines, optical cables, electricity cables, etc.)
- prevent root intrusion
- quick and easy installation
- rehabilitation process doesn’t disrupt regular pipe operation (by-pass)
- restores structural integrity of the existing pipe
- short project preparation time