High pressure sewer cleaning
We conduct high-pressure cleaning and flushing of sewer systems using specialized combo trucks capable of cleaning 600 m of sewer pipes from a single manhole.
These machines are equipped with water recycling systems which significantly reduce usage of fresh water necessary for the high-pressure cleaning and flushing of sewer pipes.
Our high pressure sewer cleaning service includes
- pipe unplugging
- hydrodynamic high pressure cleaning and flushing of sewer systems
- complete removal of persistent deposits and root using special cutting tools
- high-pressure cleaning of manholes
- suction of waste material from the pipes and manholes and transport to disposal site
- applicable in pipe DN80-DN800
- cutting of irregular lateral connections
- removal of roots, cement deposits, plastic deposits in pipe
- removal of all hard and persistent deposits
- surface preparation before CIPP pipe rehabilitation
- surface preparation before short liner installation
- lateral connection opening after CIPP pipeline rehabilitation
CCTV video inspection of sewer systems
CCTV inspection is a technology which is allowing sewer operators to get a real picture of their sewer pipes. Our CCTV systems are equipped with digital robot cameras (ATEX certified) capable of inspecting pipes DN100 –DN2000. These inspections result in report made according to EN 13508-2. The report contains detailed written and video documentation of inspected pipes, which can be used in creation of digital GIS cadastre of sewer systems.
Our CCTV inspection service complies with HRN EN 13508-2 and includes the following
- Digital video inspection of pipelines
- Pipelines condition visual encoding
- Audit shaft visual encoding
- Automatic digital measurement of pipelines fall (longitudinal profile)
- laser measurement of cracks
- laser measurement of pipeline size and shape (profiling)
- lateral connections recording
- precise measurement of pipe length and diameter
Ending result of CCTV video inspection is a report in accordance with EN 13508-2 which contains comprehensive written and video documentation of the pipeline condition which can be used in creation of GIS databases.
Water-tightness testing and inspection of sewerage and water supply systems
Back in 2006, IND-EKO Ltd. founded a testing laboratory for sewerage systems. The laboratory is accredited by the Croatian accreditation agency for water-tightness tests and inspection of sewerage and water supply systems, in accordance with HRN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
The laboratory is accredited in accordance with the following standards
- HRN EN 1610:2015 (Water-tightness testing of gravity pipelines by water and air)
- HRN EN 805:2005 (Water-tightness test of pressurised sewerage and water supply pipelines)
- HRN EN 1508:2007 (Water-tightness test of sewerage and water supply structures)
- HRN EN 13508-2:2011 (Visual inspection and coding of sewerage system)
- Testing and visual coding of the situation by remotely operated CCTV camera recording
- Testing and visual coding of conditions by a human present on-site
- Testing and visual coding of conditions by using a mirror
- Testing and visual coding of conditions by taking photos
- DWA-M 149-3 (Classification and assessment of sewerage system condition)
All tests are performed by specialists who use the latest equipment calibrated by the laboratories accredited for calibration.